Architectural Woven Mesh: Perfect and Aesthetic Design
Architectural woven mesh also called decorative woven wire mesh or woven wire mesh. Generally, it can be weaved into a variety of unique patterns. And some woven type make the woven wire mesh like architectural cable mesh or architectural conveyor belt. With beautiful colors, fashionable patterns, concise style, good function, our architectural woven mesh has been adopted by more and more designers and architects used as interior and exterior decoration. Such as space divider, stair balustrades, wall cladding in office building, shopping mall or other special architectures.
- Material: stainless steel, galvanized steel, copper, bronze, brass, aluminum, aluminum alloy, etc.
- Weave type: plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave, plain dutch weave, twill dutch weave, unique woven method, etc.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, anodized, zinc coated, etc.
- Color: original metallic color or spray into other colors.
WWM-01: Architectural stainless steel fine wire woven mesh
WWM-02: Architectural blue galvanized fine wire woven mesh
WWM-03: Architectural woven copper mesh.
WWM-04: Architectural woven bronze mesh.
WWM-05: Architectural copper plated and galvanized woven mesh
WWM-06: Architectural stainless steel double flat wire woven mesh.
WWM-07: Architectural galvanized double wires woven mesh.
WWM-08: Architectural horizontal flat wire woven mesh.
WWM-09: Architectural brass horizontal flat woven mesh.
WWM-10: Architectural brass flat wire woven mesh.
WWM-11: Architectural bronze flat wire woven mesh.
WWM-12: Architectural black zinc wire woven mesh.
WWM-13: Architectural flat wire woven mesh.
WWM-14: Architectural four rods woven mesh.
WWM-15: Architectural woven mesh one rod two different width flat wires.
WWM-16: Architectural woven mesh - four stainless steel rods and a brass rod.
WWM-17: Architectural brass woven mesh - one horizontal rod with four vertical dense rods.
WWM-18: Architectural stainless steel woven mesh - one horizontal rod with four vertical dense brass rods.
WWM-19: Architectural woven mesh with hard flat wire.
WWM-20: Architectural aluminum flat wire woven mesh.
WWM-21: Architectural galvanized flat wire woven mesh.
WWM-22: Brass honeycomb wire mesh.
WWM-23: Galvanized honeycomb wire mesh.
WWM-24: Stainless steel woven mesh with unique weave pattern.
- Aesthetic appeal and functionality.
- Unique texture and fashionable designs.
- Excellent light reflecting and ventilation properties.
- Variety of weave patterns and wire shapes.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- Good ductility and durability.
- Versatile in application.
WWM-25: Excellent craftsmanship architectural woven mesh.
WWM-26: Bright and smooth architectural woven mesh.
WWM-27: Firm and stable architectural woven mesh.
WWM-28: High-end and gorgeous architectural woven mesh.
With multiple function and aesthetic appeal, the woven wire mesh is suitable for various applications.
- Function: room dividers, ceiling decoration, wall decoration, door curtain, window screen, rolling shutters, shower curtain, fireplace screen, light partitioning, balustrades, staircases isolation screen, elevator cabins screen, shop exhibition stands, architectural panels, acoustical panels, cabinet panels, building facade, column cladding, craft projects, etc.
- Application place: balcony, corridor, overpass, elevator, hotel, restaurant, office, building, grand ballroom, museum, concert halls, dining hall, exhibition halls, shopping mall, airport access, theater, etc.
WWM-29: Bronze decorative woven wire mesh used as door screen.
WWM-30: Stainless steel decorative woven wire mesh used as stair balustrade.
WWM-31: Decorative woven wire mesh used as hanging ceiling.
WWM-32: Decorative woven wire mesh used as space divider.
WWM-33: Decorative woven wire mesh used as ceiling in station.
WWM-34: Decorative woven wire mesh used as balustrade of overpass.
WWM-35: Decorative woven wire mesh used as stair railing.
WWM-36: Decorative woven wire mesh used as balustrade of balcony.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.