Architectural Rope Mesh - Resilience and Flexibility
Architectural rope Mesh, also called rope wire mesh, similar to architectural expanded mesh and architectural ring mesh, is one type of the decorative wire mesh. Generally, the architectural rope mesh is made of stainless steel but aluminum is also available. The structure of architectural rope mesh commonly is 7 × 7, 7 × 19 or 1 × 19 with standard mesh angle 600. According to the formation of the metal architectural rope mesh, it can be classified into knot type, ferrule type, bead type and woven type. The formation of knot mesh is that two ropes are crossed together or weaved together. While the ferrule type mesh is that two ropes are combined by ferrules with different shapes which are often made of stainless steel. And the ferrule type is mostly used in the architectural project.
AREM-01: Knotted type architectural rope mesh.
AREM-02: Ferrule type architectural rope mesh.
AREM-03: Bead type architectural rope mesh.
Sketch map of architectural rope mesh.
- Rope diameter: 1.0 mm - 5 mm.
- Material: stainless steel (AISI 316), carbon steel, aluminum, etc.
- Architectural rope mesh construction: 7 × 7, 7 × 19, 1 × 19, etc.
- Mesh shape (standard): diamond with mesh angle 60 degree.
- Minimum tensile breaking loads: 0.5 KN - 20.6 KN.
- Light transmission: 78% - 99%.
AREM-04: Architectural rope mesh made of thin rope with ferrules.
AREM-05: Architectural rope mesh made of thick rope with knots.
AREM-06: Architectural knotted rope mesh can be produced with ferrule edge.
AREM-07: Black zinc coated architectural knotted rope mesh.
- Corrosion resistance and rust resistance.
- Good ventilation and fire resistance.
- High pressure resistance.
- Durability and flexibility.
- Light weight and high strength.
- Easy for using and installation.
- Smooth and beautiful surface.
- Aesthetic appeal and protection function.
AREM-08: Architectural rope mesh features flexibility and durability.
AREM-09: Architectural rope mesh features stable structure.
AREM-10: Architectural rope mesh can be stretched when you use it.
AREM-11: Architectural rope mesh features aesthetic appeal.
- Function: wall decoration, balustrades, building facade, column cladding, craft projects, ceilings, sports stadiums protection, pedestrian protection, stair protections, bridge protection, mesh fence, etc.
- Application place: balcony, corridor, building, park, zoo, garden, museum, shopping mall, airport access, theater, etc.
AREM-12: Corridor balustrade is made of architectural rope mesh.
AREM-13: Architectural rope mesh is used as bridge balustrade in garden.
AREM-14: Stair balustrade is made of architectural rope mesh.
AREM-15: Architectural rope mesh is used as space divider beside the stair.
AREM-16: Architectural rope mesh used as wall cladding.
AREM-17: Building facade made of architectural rope mesh.
AREM-18: Architectural rope mesh is used in airport.
AREM-19: Architectural rope mesh is used in shopping center.
AREM-20: Architectural rope mesh is used in theater.
AREM-21: Bridge balustrade is made of architectural rope mesh.
AREM-22: Architectural rope mesh is used as wall decoration.
AREM-23: Architectural rope mesh is used in unique architecture as protection.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.