Expanded Metal Mesh - Visibility and Guarding Property
Architectural expanded mesh, also called expanded metal mesh or expanded wire mesh, is made of metal sheet through transverse cutting and stretching without material loss. During the process, the length of the mesh is pronged about 5%, and the width of the mesh remains the same. Compared with the architectural perforated mesh, the hole of expanded is formed by cutting and stretching not punching. So it is more flexibility. It is generally made of stainless steel, low carbon steel, aluminum and other materials. But aluminum expanded metal mesh is the most popular than others because of its lighter weight and better corrosion resistance. In addition, through anodize oxidation treatment, the aluminum expanded metal mesh can be sprayed into different colors. And the color-painting features strong adhesive and not easy coming off.
AEM-01: Stainless steel architectural expanded mesh with diamond hole.
AEM-02: Galvanized architectural expanded mesh with diamond hole and smooth surface.
AEM-03: Galvanized architectural expanded mesh with thin edge.
AEM-04: Stainless steel architectural expanded mesh with thick edge features stable structure.
AEM-05: Anodize oxidation architectural expanded mesh with firm structure.
AEM-06: Low carbon steel architectural expanded mesh with diamond hole.
AEM-07: Stainless steel architectural expanded mesh with square hole.
AEM-08: Architectural expanded mesh with fan-shaped hole.
AEM-09: Architectural expanded mesh with big hexagon hole.
AEM-10: Architectural expanded mesh with small hexagon hole.
AEM-11: Architectural expanded mesh with diamond hole and hexagon hole.
AEM-12: Architectural expanded mesh with one hexagon hole and two diamond holes.
A sketch map of architectural expanded mesh.
- Material: stainless steel, low carbon steel, copper, brass, bronze, aluminum, etc.
- Hole shape: diamond, square, hexagon, fan-shape, etc.
- LWM: 12.5 - 200 mm.
- SWM: 5 - 80 mm.
- Mesh thickness: 0.5 - 8 mm.
- Surface treatment: PVC coated, galvanized, powder coated, anodize oxidation, etc.
- Color (standard): primary metallic color, other colors also available.
AEM-13: Copper plating expanded metal mesh.
AEM-14: Red painted expanded metal mesh.
- Stable structure and not deformation.
- Light diffusion and good ventilation.
- Beautiful appearance and various color.
- Protecting and decorative effects.
- Aesthetic appeal and practical function.
- Durability and flexibility.
AEM-15: Architecture expanded mesh features stable structure and smooth surface.
AEM-16: Architecture expanded mesh features flexibility.
AEM-17: Expanded metal mesh features versatility.
AEM-18: Expanded metal mesh can be sprayed into or plated into any color.
With unique three-dimensional structure, expanded metal mesh is widely used in interior or exterior decoration.
- Function: room dividers, ceiling decoration, wall decoration, door curtain, window screen, balustrades, shop exhibition stands, building facade, column cladding, craft projects, etc.
- Application place: balcony, corridor, elevator, hotel, restaurant, office, building, grand ballroom, museum, concert halls, dining hall, exhibition halls, shopping mall, airport access, theater, etc.
AEM-19: Expanded metal mesh used as door screen.
AEM-20: Expanded metal mesh used as stair steps.
AEM-21: Expanded metal mesh used as wall for green plants.
AEM-22: Expanded metal mesh used in factory.
AEM-23: Expanded metal mesh used as wall cladding in library.
AEM-24: Expanded metal mesh used as wall cladding beside the stair.
AEM-25: Expanded metal mesh used for making chair.
AEM-26: Book cupboard screen made of black expanded metal mesh.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.